Saturday, March 19, 2011

Suave Clarifying Shampoo Review


I have the most greasiest blonde hair in the world. I wash my hair and the next day I am a complete grease monkey. It is so frustrating and a hassle to deal with my whole life! I researched online for shampoos that would soak up some of the oils/grease and found Suave Clarifying shampoo. It is the cheapest shampoo you can find in the drugstores (around $1.00) so I thought I would give it a go. The first time I washed my hair with this shampoo, it lathered up pretty well and smelled decent. It really dried up my hair (yay!) and made it less shiny and greasy looking. I think it is a very powerful shampoo and should only be used every other day or once a week for some. I personally use it everyday and have been pleased with the result. I never use conditioner because my hair is already too smooth and slick. I would recommend switching between this shampoo and your regular one throughout the week to get rid of build up and grease. Suave clarifying shampoo can definitely be a life safe, what do you have to lose?!

Related Posts