Sunday, March 27, 2011

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Review

Max Factor Eye Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper Mascara
I had never heard of the makeup brand Max Factor until I started researching around online. My previous mascara was running out quickly but I wanted to challenge myself to try a new brand.

I found this Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara at a discounted price on Amazon with free shipping so I ordered it.
My max factor mascara came in the mail about five days later and I was so excited! I opened up the packaging and realized this tube of mascara looks just like CoverGirl lashblast. What a coincidence, that was my last mascara I had owned! I absolutely love the bristles on the mascara wand and the wide handle. It took me awhile before getting used to the extra large wand but in the end I wouldn't go back! This max factor 2000 calorie mascara went on great when I first applied it to my lashes. There was no clumping and after a few hours there was no sign of flaking either! I found the best technique is to put one coat of this on and wait 45 seconds. Then you should put another coat on focusing the most on the outer lashes so that you will get more length to it. This max factor mascara gives wonderful volume and length in one! The only drawback that I have with this mascara is that it doesn't come off the easiest. Using a little bit of soap or other products will do the trick through. I would definitely recommend max factor to anyone looking to make their eyes pop and sparkle.  

Related Posts