Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ELF Lip Liner Reviews


ELF Mineral Lip Liner
I like the liner. Colors are a bit off as compared to the swatches online. The only weird thing about this liner is that it is slightly sticky- or tacky- as if there is something added to ensure it stays in place. It tugs a bit during application, but is still soft and creamy... Hard to explain!
ELF Lip Definer & Shaper
The consistency of this product reminds me of a concealer, but when applied lightly on the lips, it did its job! I liked using this with my "nude lip" looks. If you know how to apply this properly, you can achieve a natural look or a very sexy pouty look. The pencil is pretty large so you get a lot of product (Yay!) Be excited.
ELF Lipliner & Blending Brush 
The color is very flattering and easy to blend, thanks to the blending brush on the other tip of the liner. I applied it to my cupid's bow and on in the middle of my bottom lip to make my lips really stand out. There's no scent, it's glided on smooth. Love it.

Related Posts