Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bed Head Manipulator Review



My hair has always had its frizz and fly away moments which bothered me. Whenever I would blow dry my hair or straighten it, I would always have little hairs sticking up everywhere. It got so bad that I would feel self conscience when I would have my hair down. I finally started researching online for a product other than mousse or gel to get my fly aways to stay put. One product had the best reviews which was the Bed Head Manipulator so I went to Target and bought a little container. When I opened it up there was a little note that read "A funky gunk that rocks!" which made me laugh. The product itself is a greenish aqua color that is very, very sticky. I figured if the product would stick to the cover when I opened it, it had to help keep my hairs DOWN.

So I took a shower, blow dried my hair, straightened it, and then grabbed about a quarter size of the bed head manipulator in my hand. I rubbed it out on my palm so I could evenly distribute it to my head. I focused on my part mostly because this was where little hairs would stick up. I looked in the mirror and...WALAA! My fly aways were actually nonexistent! This stuff does last a whole day if there is no wind or rain. The only problem I have found with it is that if you use too much, your hair will look very greasy and dirty. I have been using this product everyday for the last 3 years. It's my miracle worker in a little tin.

Related Posts