Sunday, March 20, 2011

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray Review


I don't usually straighten or blow dry my hair unless it's for a special occasion because of how damaging the heat is. My friend recommended this Chi Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray to use and said it was wonderful. I really didn't believe that a spray could seriously protect from heat but I went out and bought it anyway. The Chi protection spray was around ten dollars on sale so I figured why not give it a try.

The first time I used it I sprayed it all over my hair (from far away so it wouldn't get hard). To my surprise it was even easier to straighten my hair after I put this spray in! This spray tamed my frizzies, made my hair shiny and more healthy looking. I was pretty shocked for the quality of this Chi product at that low of price! I would definitely recommend this thermal protection spray if you use hot tools such as curling irons, straighteners, or blow dryers on a regular basis.

Related Posts