Saturday, March 26, 2011

NYX Black Label Lipstick Review

I always love going to my local drugstore and pick up a random lipstick to try. About one in five products I will find a keeper!One day I was at the store and came across the product NYX Black Label Lipstick

The name sounded cool and the tube looked nice so I purchased it for around $7 (it's cheaper online now). The packaging and tube was sturdy enough.

As soon as I arrived home I went to my bathroom and applied this NYX lipstick. It is definitely very moisturizing to your lips. It felt very smooth and creamy-like. It had a nice little smell to it when you apply it but that disappears after 10 seconds. The pigmentation of this black label lipstick was really great and vibrant to the eye. I am going to go buy these NYX lipsticks in many more colors because they are just that valuable to have in your makeup collection!

Related Posts