Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hard Candy Lip Gloss Reviews




Hard Candy Plexi Gloss 

I'm usually into Lip Smacker's glosses and prefer not paying more than $2.00...so I thought i'd try Hard Candy Plexi Gloss and bought it in shade Vixen because I liked the sexy red tint. When I put it on I couldn't believe it, there was actually a red lipgloss that was sheer but with a nice sexy pop of color. It is very moisturizing and safe to use on chapped lips even (BONUS!) I also LOVE that this particular shade has a nice vanilla-ish or red velvet cake type flavor. I absolutely love this lipgloss and would recommend it to anyone.


Hard Candy Mouthing Off Lip Gloss 

I have this in a reddish orange-y shade with some sparkle. First off, I really like the packaging with the window to peek through and see the color, it is so cute and I want to eat it up. The gloss applies well too, it goes on smooth and not sticky. The fragrance, or lack thereof, isn't the greatest though, but I don't think it's meant to be anything spectacular. The sparkle is subtle and not overdone, and I really like the way the gloss wears. Plus, the tube seems pretty big so you get a lot for the price. Pretty good stuff. :)

Hard Candy Super Shine Gloss 

I have this in Flirt and it's a perfect pink with gold shimmer. Despite the name it's not really super-shiny, more lustrous. I love the brush applicator and the scent- smells just like cake batter! The gloss is sticky and has good staying power, but a lot of people hate that! So if you don't like sticky glosses, beware!

Hard Candy Sweet Spot Lip Gloss 


A couple weeks ago I discovered a couple of these lipglosses on sale at a local store and bought 3. I have "Hippie Chick" "Love Child," and "Bohemian." The brown and gold sparkles in Bohemian are absolutely beautiful! All 3 are smooth, creamy, nonsticky, and have neutral/natural colors.The taste of Orange Julius is good too.


Hard Candy Lip Tattoo Stain


This lip tattoo stain is pretty good, the gloss does wear off though after a while. I really like the colors that it comes in. I had to order it online because I couldn't find it in the stores anymore! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice lip gloss.

Related Posts