Sunday, March 20, 2011

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo Review


I had been looking for a shampoo that would really make my hair look healthy and bring out the natural blonde in it. When I purchased John Frieda's sheer blonde shampoo, it was on sale for a decent amount of money. It claimed to activate highlights and enhance your blonde hair. You must know that I am a natural born blonde and have never dyed it in my life. I figured what the heck and bought it anyway. I went home and took a shower right away with the sheer blonde shampoo. I put a quarter sized dollop in my hand and rubbed together. Unfortunately there was hardly a lather that formed. It was difficult to spread it on evenly throughout my whole head since it didn't foam much. The smell was alright, nothing spectacular but it was bearable. I rinsed the sheer blonde shampoo out and my hair felt silky smooth.

A few hours after washing my hair with this John Frieda product, and letting it air dry I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked in the mirror and it was like my natural blonde highlight streaks in my hair were back from summer! In the winter my hair gets a nasty dirty dishwasher color but this really helped. I found out that I cannot use this shampoo everyday though, as it created a buildup on my scalp. If I were to use this more often, I would have to switch between a clarifying shampoo to get rid of the waxy buildup. I would recommend this sheer blonde shampoo as a substitute one, not an everyday one.

Related Posts