Sunday, March 20, 2011

UltraSwim Chlorine Removal Shampoo Review




I have been a huge swimmer for years since I live in a place with a pool. In the summer I would go swimming every other day for exercise and to just cool off. I have naturally blonde hair that turns a hint of green even after one time of dipping in a chlorine filled pool! I was using a different brand of chlorine removal shampoo but it just didn't do the trick. I finally found this UltraSwim chlorine removal shampoo in the store for a reasonable price. I immediately grabbed it out of desperation of my green hair!

The first time I used this chlorine removal shampoo, I had to use more than a quarter size dollop to really get it to  lather. I let it sit for around 2-3 minutes and then rinsed it off. It sort of had an odd smell so I used my regular shampoo afterwards. Not only was the green tint gone but my hair felt silky smooth and much more healthier! Chlorine really dries out my hair but this shampoo did its job great. I use UltraSwim every time I get out of the pool now and my hair feels fabulous.

Related Posts