Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Loreal True Match Powder Review


I had looked a long time for the perfect everyday powder to use on my face until I found my favorite. I saw L'Oreal was having a buy one get one free deal at Walgreens at the time so I grabbed an L'Oreal True Match powder! At first I was hesitent because I wasn't completely sure what color would fit best with my skin tone. I am a very pale girl that likes to have a little bronze in my face powder to help fake a tan :) I chose the Loreal true match super blendable powder in soft sable (C6). As soon as I got home I unwrapped the little container to find a cool little mirror on the bottom of it too! This is perfect for on the go when you need a small mirror to do some touch ups!

The Loreal powder comes with a flat sponge instead of a brush. I usually only use the sponge to do under my eyes and above my eyelids. I bought a cheap ELF wide brush to apply the true match powder to my face instead. I think having a brush is more beneficial because you can sweep it more across your face to get it even. Most face powders have an awful smell to them but this one was pretty nice. When I put it on my face, I couldn't even smell anything! There are no sparkles, glitter, or other small details in this powder (which is a plus!). I really enjoy the coverage of this l'oreal true match powder...so much that I have been using in my daily makeup routine for 3 years now! Whenever I am about to run out, I will search for it on Amazon or eBay as you can get great deals for bulk. I would recommend this powder to anyone...it may take a couple tries to get the right color but it's worth every penny!

Related Posts