Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray Review


I have been using Tresemme's heat tamer spray for 3 years now. When I first started looking for a heat protectant for my hair, everyone recommended brands that were $30+ and I could not afford it. I found a bottle in Target for a few bucks and thought i'd give it a try. When I first tried it, I spritzed three pumps onto my hair -- I absolutely loved how well it spread over my head when it squirted. It is a complete coverage instead of those icky lotions or straight sprays you can buy. The only drawback that I have found using the Tresemme heat tamer spray is that it can get too sticky if you put too much on your hair. You have to be careful not to spritz more than 3-4 times otherwise your hair will look too greasy/shiny. Overall though I love this straightening thermal creations product and i'd recommend it to anyone on a tight budget! 

Related Posts