Saturday, March 26, 2011

Maybelline Volum Express Colossal Mascara Review

I am always looking for the newest brand and styles of mascara at my local drugstore. My lash blast mascara was running almost empty so I made a trip to Walgreens.

I saw that Maybelline was having a mini sale and spotted a bright yellow/purple tube staring back at me! It was called Maybelline Volum Express The Colossal mascara. I bought the darkest shade of this mascara because I like my lashes very black. The price of this mascara was affordable at around eight dollars. When I first applied this colossal mascara to my eyes, it started to clump. I was pretty disappointed but I thought about my favorite mascara which also did that when I first opened it. I thought i'd keep using it and see if the clumping decreased. This Maybelline mascara also smelled really bad which was a turn off. It created volume for my lashes but by the end of the day it seemed to have flaked off a little. I'm not sure if i'd recommend this product to anyone but maybe it could be your new favorite, it's all about personal preference.

Related Posts