Sunday, March 27, 2011

Paint it Black Tanning Lotion Review

I am a very pale and fair skinned 21 year old who has a hard time getting tan. I try so hard but my Norwegian skin just doesn't ever want to turn a shade darker!

I was desperate so I looked around my local tanning salon and saw Paint it Black tanning lotion. It was super expensive so I went home and searched around on Amazon. Surely enough, it was only around fifteen dollars! I immediately ordered it after reading some of the customers responses.

The day it arrived, I popped open the cap to the bottle and it smelled wonderful! If you ever have smelled Bath and Body Works warm vanilla sugar lotion...it smells just like it. The Paint it Black lotion itself was very creamy and went on smooth. It has no tingles in the tanning lotion, thank goodness (I hate those). I applied it to my body about 15 minutes before I left to the tanning salon to let it soak in. I usually get blotchy red when I get out of the beds and about an hour later it starts to itch. After I was done tanning, I went home and showered only to find I wasn't itchy! I didn't look in the mirror much later but when I woke up in the morning I could see a slight difference. I continued using Paint it black for about a week of tanning and I have never seen my skin so dark before from a tanning salon! I am very pleased with this lotion. It is also a great moisturizer and doesn't dry out your skin like most other lotions. I definitely recommend this tanning product to anyone looking for a quick golden bronze makeover!

Related Posts