Saturday, March 26, 2011

Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation Review

I was looking for a great powder foundation that would not make my skin break out or get oily. I went shopping at Target one day and was browsing through the makeup isle.

I saw that Maybelline was having an awesome sale on their products so I looked closer. I saw the product Maybelline Mineral Foundation and was intrigued by the "mineral" part. It seemed like it would be natural and wouldn't hurt to try it. This mineral foundation was around $8 so I said what the heck and bought it!

As soon as I arrived home I opened the little container and the powder looked and felt like silk! It came with a small brush that was pretty hard to fan out so I threw it away. I bought an ELF brush that was wide enough to cover my face equally. When I applied it to my face it went on great; smooth and evenly. It didn't have a bad smell to it either so I thought it was a keeper. I soon realized when I looked in the light that I had bought a shade too dark for my pale skin, rats! Although I liked the Maybelline mineral foundation quality, I never went back to buy a shade lighter. I am pretty broke so that's the main reason. I am sure if it had been the right color I would of fell in love with it though. I still use this mineral powder foundation in the summer when I am tan but otherwise it just collects dust!

Related Posts