Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jwoww Tanning Lotion Review

I had been looking for a great tanning lotion that would help speed up the process of getting tan. I have a pretty fair complexion that takes burning myself over and over again in the sun to get some color.

I had discovered Jwoww tanning lotion at my local tanning salon. Of course the price they were asking for was out of this world so I decided to look around online. I found that Amazon sells it for half the price of the dang tanning salon! So of course I ordered it right away.

My Jwoww tanning lotion arrived at the end of the week and I was super pumped to use it. I squeezed the bottle first and wow, it smells great! I applied it to all of my body and it went on nice and smooth. I usually just turn red when I fake bake but after I got out of the bed, I didn't look or feel gross like usual! The next day I could definitely see results from this Jwoww product. I even used a low power tanning bed and I could tell my skin was a slight shade darker in the morning! You might be thinking that because this tanning lotion is represented by someone from Jersey Shore, it would be junk but that's not the case. I would recommend this Jwoww tanning lotion to anyone who is looking for an awesome tan and a nice smelling lotion.

Related Posts