Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jordana Eyeliner Pencil Review




I have blue eyes that are pretty dull in color so I had been looking for the perfect brand of eyeliner to use. I have probably bought every cheap drugstore eyeliner brand you can think of hoping to find a gem. Finally, after spending lots of money on duds I found Jordana's eyeliners. It was the cheapest one on the shelf at the time so I was hesitant to even try it. I thought what the heck and purchased it for under $3.

When I got home I unwrapped the Jordana pencil and opened it. I didn't realize it was a retractable pencil but it didn't bother me. I started applying it to my upper lashes and man, it went on SO smooth! Usually my drugstore eyeliners have to be broken in to get a nice line. Jordanas eyeliner just glided over my eyelid and made a perfect straight line. I bought this pencil in color Blue Devine and boy did it bring out my blue eyes! I had always been told blue eyeliner took away from your natural eye color but I think they are wrong. I use Jordanas eyeliner everyday in my morning makeup routine and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative! The only drawback is when the pencil isn't sharp anymore, it kind of smears but it works.

If you can't find any on Amazon look at Walgreens here :)

Related Posts