Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fiber One Protein Maple Brown Sugar Cereal Review



I got this Fiber One protein maple brown sugar cereal for free by being a Bzzagent! This does not affect my personal opinion though. 


I used to be on a fiber kick when I was trying to lose weight a couple years ago. I was excited to try this new cereal because it's different than other cereals! When I opened it, it looked like oats and healthy things (lol) which doesn't really look appetizing but I poured it in my bowl anyway.

There are tons of textures going on in this cereal such a puffy ones, hard ones, etc. I actually liked it! The best part about eating it in the morning is that I actually stayed full for 3 whole hours! (Normally i snack after 1 hour of breakfast) so it is going to go into my healthy/workout routine. I would recommend this cereal for anyone serious about getting more protein and fiber in their diet.

Related Posts