Saturday, March 26, 2011

Laura Mercier Foundation Review

I had been looking for a face foundation that would create an illusion that my skin was flawless.

I was in my local store and found a new brand of foundation I had never heard of. The foundation was called Laura Mercier Foundation. To me that sounded fancy and I just had to try it so I bought it that day.

When I got home I cleaned my face and applied moisturizer on first. This Laura Mercier foundation has no oil in it so you have to make sure you dampen your sponge when applying it. The applicator to this bottle is fabulous because you can pump the perfect amount of product out that you need. I believe this foundation would be great for getting your photos taken or for a special event but not for an everyday look. This face foundation felt and looked cakey after awhile which was a turn off. It dries super fast as well so it's hard to get an even coverage on your face if you don't work quickly. After a day of wearing this foundation I had one or two pimples show up! I'm not impressed with this Laura Mercier foundation but would probably wear it during a photo shoot.

Related Posts