Saturday, March 19, 2011

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Review


I had heard about this cleansing product from many of my friends. I was a little iffy because the good cleansing products are usually over $200! I caved in and bought the cheapest Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System on Amazon with free shipping. It finally came in the mail after a week and I was so excited to try it out! Olays products are usually top quality but I had to try it out myself. This olay professional Pro-X system takes batteries which is a definite plus because I have no more outlets in my bathroom to plug something else in! It came with an extra brush which is nice. After two uses of this Olay cleansing product, my skin is noticeably smoother! The only drawback that I have noticed is that there is a beeping noise to tell you to move to another part of your face. But with the results I am seeing with my skin...this product is the way to go!

Related Posts