Sunday, March 20, 2011

Herbal Essence Mousse Set Me Up Review


My hair is very strange because if I let it air dry it becomes a frizzy disaster while if I scrunch it with regular mousse it gets too crunchy and hard. I could never find the perfect balance for my hair until I found Herbal Essence Set Me Up Mousse at the drugstore in an aqua colored bottle. It was a skinnier bottle of mousse then I had ever boughten before but the price was affordable so I bought it. The first thing I did was sniff the mousse before applying it and oh my goodness I have never smelled something so delicious for my hair! I would actually wear Set Me Up perfume if herbal essences came out with it :) But anyways, I took a shower first and brushed out my hair straight. I then dried my hair lightly with a towel so there were no drips.

My routine with mousse is to have my hair brushed stick straight and then put a dollop of mousse in my hand. I then rub my hands together and evenly disperse the set me up mousse throughout one side of my head. I then repeat those steps to do the other side. After I think it is all even, I start to scrunch with my fingers upwards and hold for 5-10 seconds each time. My hair looked like it was staying pretty nicely and it dried perfectly. My hair was not crunchy but it was the perfect hold in the middle. I use this mousse everyday because it is so easy to do instead of straightening my hair! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a yummy smelling mousse that is firm but not crunchy!

Related Posts