Sunday, March 20, 2011

Target Remington Straightener Review


I had been looking for a great straightener forever on a tight budget. I was always told that there is no such straightener as good as the Chi. Well, I was so fed up with my wet to straight iron wrecking my hair that I just had to replace it quickly. I don't straighten my hair on a regular basis because i'm prone to split ends! Anyways, I bought the Remington straightener from Target for only $16.00! I definitely had my doubts that this straightener would be ANY better than my others one but I was wrong. I brought it home and plugged it in (you have to let it burn to get stuff off the plate first). There was a strong burning smell but it said that was normal for the first time use. My favorite part about this straightener is not only is it small and sleek but it has awesome patterns on it! Not many people have decorative straighteners in their homes and I found that out when all my friends commented on it!

My first time using this straightener was great, the plates glided smoothly over each strand of my hair. I have had other straighteners that yank on your hair but this one was good. A big plus is that this cheap Remington straightener has ceramic plates (which is MUCH better for your hair). I have been using this straightener from Target for about 6 months now and I have no complaints. For only $16, it was worth every penny. And if something were to go terribly wrong, you won't feel like you're breaking the bank every time. One drawback that I have noticed though is that it's harder to curl your hair with this straightener rather than the Chi because the ends are not as round as they should be. I say go buy it, you really have nothing to lose with it!


Here are some pretty printed Target Remington straighteners to choose from:

Related Posts