Saturday, March 19, 2011

European Gold Tanning Lotion Review - Sweet Brown

I had been recommended this European Gold Sweet Brown indoor tanning lotion by a friend. She said she bought it at Walmart for around 8 dollars.

I questioned whether or not it was worth it since the top brands range from $30-200 in the tanning salons! She assured me that it works just as well so I ordered it from Amazon the next day. While I was waiting for it to arrive I bought a month tanning package from the tanning salon down the street. I was very impatient for the shipping so I went tanning three times before it came. Note that this was in February in the northern part of the states (I was pasty white!) I am have a very fair complexion and it takes me a long time to get tan. Usually I burn over and over again until I start to see results. Anyways, those first three days didn't do much but make me turn pinkish red. My European Gold sweet brown darking tanning lotion arrived so I applied it 20 minutes before I went to the salon. After I got out of the tanning bed my skin felt silky smooth and I didn't get as red as before. I could see results the next day! I only bought this European gold tanning lotion for $12 with shipping and I don't have any regrets! I went tanning about 15 times and was set for Spring Break in March! I recommend this product for anyone who has trouble getting a nice glowing tan!

Related Posts