Saturday, March 26, 2011

Revlon Nail Enamel Review


I always love to try new nail polishes from my local drugstores because you never know when you'll find something good. I was searching through the makeup isle one day and saw that Revlon was having a sale on nail polish. I saw the product Revlon Nail Enamel and saw they had a variety of colors. They even had scented Revlon nail enamels! I bought one regular and one strawberry scented nail enamel at a reasonable price.

For the cost of these Revlon nail polishes, the quality is pretty good. When I applied it to my fingernails it went on smooth and displayed a vibrant color. I put a top coat on my nails to make it shinier though as once it dried, the color dulled. About two days went by after I had applied this to my nails and almost every nail was chipped. I don't use my hands much so that says a lot right there. I would recommend this nail enamel to anyone who has a special one night event and needs a pretty color.

Related Posts