Monday, February 10, 2014

NEUTROGENA® Nourishing Long Wear Makeup Review


I got to try the Neutrogena nourishing long wear makeup for free for being a bzzagent! All my opinions are my own. As you can see from my before and after picture, there is quite a difference! I have very rosy cheeks and tons of discoloration/freckles. Once I started putting on this liquid makeup, I could see them disappearing! It was pretty thin and felt very light throughout the day. 

Here's a picture of only putting it on half of my face. Lookin' flawless on the left! One concern that I had was that it was pretty drying for my skin. Now, I was dehydrated so i'm not sure if it was the makeup or my own fault. As for the 12 hour claim to this makeup, it's true! I hardly wipe off makeup at night (bad habit) but when I woke up my skin looked just as good as the day before :)



Overall i'm satisfied with this Neutrogena product as it covers up my blemishes but it's a bit too drying. I would probably buy this again!

Related Posts