Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil Review

I had been looking for the perfect base white pencil for my eyelids forever until I found my favorite. I saw that NYX was having a great deal at my local drugstore and saw a product called NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk.

It looked like it was high quality but I wasn't positive. The price of this NYX jumbo pencil was reasonable so I bought it. When I got home I went straight to my bathroom mirror, got out my eyeshadow palette and unwrapped my new milk pencil.

After wiping it over my eyelid, I could not believe how pigmented this pencil was! You could see this color white a mile away (this is very hard to find in eye pencils). The texture was nice and creamy which made it so easy to apply evenly. After that I did my normal eyeshadow routine but this time, the colors absolutely popped! It made my blue eyes look amazing for the first time ever. About 8 hours later this NYX milk jumbo pencil was still on my eyes! None of my eyeshadow had rubbed or fallen off!

Not only is this milk pencil great for a base coat but I also use it on my inner eye line and in the corner of my tear ducts. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to make their eyes look gorgeous :)

Related Posts