Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara Reviews


Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Volume & Length 


Pros: Lash Extending, Lash fattening, Little to no clumping
Cons: Pricey, Some clumping, Flaking


I bought this mascara about two months ago and was very skeptical because the orange tube was my love for a long time. After having used this everyday, I am pretty impressed with the length it gives my eyelashes but the volume really isn't as great. I think I will stick to the lashblast mega volume mascara OR do one coat of each!

Covergirl LashBlast Luxe Shimmery Volumizing Mascara 


Pros: Long Lasting, Good Colors, Easy Removal, Smooth Look, Easy To Apply
Cons: Clumps, Smudges, No shimmer


Great Mascara, goes on smooth and not clumpy and it really thickens and makes my lashes longer, the only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because I didnt notice any shimmer to it at all, but other than that its a good mascara.

Covergirl LashBlast Mega Volume Mascara 


Pros: Adds Volume, Doesn't Clump, Applies Evenly, Lengthens, Great Brush, Defines & Separates
Cons:Cannot apply more later, Waterproof brush too skimpy, Difficult to remove


This is an excellent mascara for one who knows how to correctly wield a mascara wand. You do NOT need to remove any mascara from the wand once it's removed from the container. Just roll the wand over the lashes from the base to the tip, thereby evenly covering the lashes. The brush will do the rest. I was incredibly pleased with the appearance of my eyelashes, both upper and lower, after two coats of this product. I also happen to have rather sensitive eyes, and was able to wear this mascara all day and into the evening with no reaction. For the money, I doubt you can find a better product.

Covergirl LashBlast Length Mascara 

I like this lashblast mascara because it didn't have too much product on the wand on the first use like many new mascaras (annoying!) so you could get it very even. It also does reach every single lash, even the teeny, tiny hidden ones in the corner of your eyes. The formula is smooth, not clumpy, it's lengthening, not short, and can be applied in more than one layer, which I like. The cons are the applicator is very flimsy....it's a little hard to apply pressure when you're putting it on. And it does seem to contain a smaller amount of formula compaired to other brands. It's a great mascarra for women who like very natural looks or for teens. My 13 year old cousin, who is blonde with light lashes, loves this mascara. Oh, and it's not expensive either, which is always a plus!

Related Posts