Saturday, March 26, 2011

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Review

I am always on the look out for new foundation products to see if I can find a gem in the drugstore. One day I was browsing through Walgreens and saw Maybelline having a great sale so I checked out that section.

I saw the Dream Matte Mousse Foundation on the shelf which looked like a fun little container (that always drags me in hehe). I purchased this product for a reasonable price around $8 and took it home!

The first time I tried using this matte mousse foundation, it felt like silk when I touched it with my fingers. The foundation is very smooth and creamy which is a plus. I find that this Maybelline foundation is in my top 5 of foundations because it is SO blendable! The only concern I have is when you put too much of it on, then it starts to cake over. I usually put a bronzer on top of this product and it works out very well. This doesn't make my face look oily and it is the longest lasting foundation I've ever bought. I would definitely recommend this dream matte mousse foundation to anyone who is looking for a light look everyday!

Related Posts