Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ELF Liquid Eyeliner Review


I usually don't spend much money on beauty products so once I found the brand Eyes Lips Face (ELF) I got excited! I first found this makeup brand online at their website but I didn't want to pay their shipping prices. Finally Target started selling it and I went crazy buying a whole bunch of dollar items. I bought this ELF liquid eyeliner for $1 not expecting it to be amazing or anything.

The first time I used this ELF liquid eyeliner, the product itself was very smooth and shiny. It has a small tip for applying it to your eyes but it is not my favorite. I like to have a more flexible end to my liquid eyeliners instead of a stiff pointed one. I feel like I can't get a straight even line with this elf eye product so I haven't used it since the first time I bought it. On the other hand, one of my friends bought it and it's the only liquid eyeliner that she uses. I'd say give it a try, you'll only lose a buck! ;)

Related Posts