Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo Review

I had always used Paul Mitchell shampoo when I was growing up as my mother always bought the biggest bottle they had of it. It was the baby smelling shampoo with the bright yellow accents.

I'm not quite sure what brand it was but I just remember how good my hair looked after using it. Sometimes my scalp can get really dry and cause little flakes to fall of when I itch my head. On certain days the dandruff can get so bad that I don't even want to leave the house. On the positive side, I have dirty blonde hair which helps it show much less than a person with black hair would. I needed a miracle product and head & shoulders shampoo just wasn't cutting it. My mother (a professional hairstylist) went to her beauty supply store to look around and see if she could find something for me. A salon owner recommended this Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo for anyone having scalp issues.

My mom brought a huge green bottle home of the tea tree shampoo for me. I was wondering why she chose the biggest one since we didn't even know if it'd help. She assured me this was my solution so I hopped in the shower to test it out. I put about a quarter size of the tea tree product on my palm and rubbed it together. There was a great lather that formed which meant it would spread evenly on my hair. The smell was amazing, a light lavender smell which reminded me of lilacs. I then applied it to my scalp and massaged it in only to feel a sort of "tingle" sensation happen. It felt great on my scalp and the bit of minty smell made me feel refreshed. This tea tree shampoo is my favorite product to use in my morning showers because it wakes you up! After I let my hair air dry, my scalp felt much better and I didn't even see a flake fall all day! This Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo is fantastic. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a wonderful shampoo. Although it is spendy, I believe it is worth every penny. (Tip~search on Amazon for the best deal!)


Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo Description:

  • Wake up and experience pure refreshment with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Care Special Shampoo
  • This special formula stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair
  • Special conditioning agents and Activated Moisture Blend smoothes, softens, and helps prevent moisture loss
  • The unique combination of tea tree oil, peppermint, and lavender creates a refreshing fragrance experience
  • A special combination of cleansers and Australian tea tree oil leave hair refreshingly clean, while enhancing vitality and adding luster
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract/PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)

Related Posts