Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Keune De-Frizz Shampoo Review

I had been looking for the right shampoo for a very long time. My hair drives me absolutely insane with its frizziness.


I think I have tried every shampoo in the drugstore to try to solve my frizzy hair problem. My mother is a hairstylist and she found a product called Keune de-frizz shampoo in the beauty supply store. She said she saw a salon owner buy all the Keune products in stock off the shelves. That was a great sign that this brand could work great. I was skeptical but I had nothing to lose to try another type of shampoo. The thing that drew me in was the shampoo bottle container. It is the coolest shampoo bottle I've ever seen. It is a rounded flat bottle that is see-through with lime green product in it.

I got in the shower and wet my hair down. I put about a nickel size amount of the Keune shampoo in my palms and rubbed together. The product didn't soap up very much but maybe it was because I didn't use enough. It was sort of difficult to spread out evenly on my hair because it didn't have the greatest lathering effect. The smell was nice, nothing too amazing but I liked it. When I got out of the shower I let my hair air dry. This is no means a miracle product but it does tame some of the frizz..about 40% I would say. I used this Keune frizz shampoo for about a week and realized it was creating some waxy build up on my scalp. As with all the frizz control shampoos I buy, this usually happens. I would recommend this product but only use it maybe for 2-3 times a week and stick with conditioner.

Here is the Keune De-Frizz Shampoo description:

Keune Blend De-Frizz Shampoo Rich hydrating shampoo. Prevents static and frizzy hair. Encapsulates the hair without weighing it down; Frizzy hair becomes smooth and shiny; Moisturizes the hair and protects against mechanical damage; Color safeUse: Apply a small amount of De-Frizz Shampoo to wet hair, massage it into the hair, rinse and follow with the De-Frizz Conditioner.

Related Posts