Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Review

I love to go shopping at my local drugstore to see if I can find a gem within lip products. One day I was searching for a cheap lipstick that I could try.

I saw Revlon Colorburst Lipstick sitting on the shelf and was immediately drawn to it. I just love the tube it comes in, it is super chic and fun to pull out to use. It was at a reasonable price so I bought it.

When I got home I went to try it on in the bathroom. I first smelled the tube which had no scent which was awesome. I absolutely hate those cheap lipsticks that smell like plastic. When I applied this colorburst lipstick to my lips, it went on nice and evenly. This Revlon lipstick definitely moisturizes your lips as you wear it all day. The product itself is creamy and highly pigmented. I was very surprised how pleased I was to have boughten this lipstick. Another plus about this colorburst lipstick is that you can build upon it with other products. I love to put this Revlon lipstick on first and then apply clear gloss on top of it. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone looking for a cheap quality lipstick! In fact, I have three colors of these colorbursts and I am going back to buy more :)

Related Posts