Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain Review

I am always on the lookout for new lip glosses and stains at my local drugstore. I become excited when I find a rare gem in the makeup section!

I saw a cute looking lip stain tube on the shelf called Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in bright pink. It was on sale at the time for a reasonable price (you can find cheaper alternatives on Amazon.com too).

When I first tried on this Just Bitten lip stain, I noticed that the tip applicator was really fine. It was sort of difficult  to apply it to my lips without seeing streaks go across it. I put Revlon's stain on and did my usual morning routine. About an hour or two later I looked in the mirror and saw that this lip stain had worn off! I don't think it's fair for Revlon to call it a stain when it doesn't even work that way. I would recommend if you have dry chapped lips to not use this product. The stain clings to the dry parts and makes it look horrible. On the positive side, this Just Bitten lip stain brings gorgeous color to your lips at first. All the colors of this Revlon collection are brilliant but just beware if you are going to wear a dark color, hours later it will turn into an ugly pinkish color. Overall I wouldn't recommend this product but I think after reading other reviews online, it works great for other people.

Related Posts