Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ELF Blush Review (Eyes Lips Face)

Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
With this product, I use the bronzer side to contour my face which means I use the dark colors to "shape" my face. When i'm feeling really pale (which is ALL the time) I just dust this over my cheeks for a bronzy glow!

I would just like to note that i have hit the bottom on the bronzer because i use it so much in my daily regimen. As for the blush it is a beautiful color! When i do use it i take an angled blush brush and apply it to the apples of my cheeks. As for the overall product, both powders are extremely pigmented (almost too pigmented) and very shimmery! which can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your personal preference!

ELF Mineral Blush
I purchased Bliss, Coral and Rose. On my fair/medium skin tone the Bliss was very natural and understated. Perfect for a really "barely there" makeup day. The Rose is quite bright - nice pigment. I love it and use it often. A little goes a long way. The Coral is a stronger more intense version of the Bliss. I love it as well for a really healthy beachy sun-kissed look.

This product works as well as the Bare Escentuals Mineral blushes - at a fraction of the cost. Same type of packaging - which is awesome for someone like me who travels a lot and NEVER checks bags.


Natural Radiance Blusher
I have glow and absolutely love it! The color is great on fair colored skin, not too pigmented, and slightly shiny/shimmery. Only downside is that the packaging is cheap plastic. It broke in my bag almost immediately and about half way through the blush powder fell out of the case and spilled all over. For the price, I can't complain much and would buy again, but would be careful when carrying it around. Super light though and great for travels!

Eyes Lips Face Studio Blush
I got three of these blushes in Peachy Keen, Tickled Pink, and Candid Coral. Peachy Keen is a pretty light peach color, Tickled Pink is a natural bright pink, and Candid Coral is a darker peachy pink color. All of them are very natural colored, but not too bright. Tickled Pink is pretty matte and Candid Coral and Peachy Keen have some shimmer but not anything overwhelming. Candid Coral is my favorite because it has the best color payoff and is the brightest. Overall I would recommend all three of these blushes because I love blushes that are natural looking like these.

Related Posts