Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tarte Cheek Stain Review


I have used powder blushes my whole life but my friend suggested to me to use gel blush. I thought to myself WHAT?! that would be interesting. I went to my local drugstore and sure enough I found a cute little product called Tarte Cheek Stain on the shelf. It was on sale at the time for around $20 which I thought was pretty expensive but I splurged anyway. The bottle I chose was pretty dark on the outside which made me worry but the product ended up being sheer in color, phew.

As soon as I got home I opened the cheek stain and applied it to my temples. The product went on fabulous, it was so easy to blend with my fingers! The color looked very pretty on my skin and I was surprised how much BETTER it looked than my normal powder blush. I wore this all day to college and 8 hours later it still looked perfect. There was even humidity that first day but it stayed put. I would definitely recommend this tarte cheek stain to anyone looking for a long lasting blush. It's worth the price!

Related Posts